Itemupdating event not

Further analysis, comparison and reflection showed that the problematic library was missing some Taxonomy-related Event Receivers.

There appear to be four (4) Taxonomy Event Receivers: The problematic library at the customer was lacking the first set of Event Receivers, which are responsible for syncing the hidden field. I can’t really explain why only some Content Types were affected.

Original value means that the correct original value was available.I’ve written a one-off script (Console App) that loops all lists with a Managed Metadata field on all sites in the site collection and ensures the Taxonomy event receivers. I’m guessing the Optional/Required setting of the Managed Metadata field is involved somehow, but I didn’t really confirm that through testing.Also not sure why the Event Receivers were missing in the first place.Since the new setup uses a new AD domain, user accounts were mapped to new accounts and migrated using stsadm –o migrateuser.After this we noticed errors like “User cannot be found”.

Search for itemupdating event not:

itemupdating event not-54itemupdating event not-4

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “itemupdating event not”